Obsidian Eagle's Blasphemous Bazaar - avant-garde poetics, indie publishing, nom-de-plume

Obsidian Eagle's

Blasphemous Bazaar


META-Poems For A New Millennium

<br>META-Poems For A New Millennium<br><br>

The Flagship of Anti-Poetry — est. 2010





First Will And Testament

First Will And Testament


Worried about death coming after either one of us

Determined nevertheless not to make a fuss

That door's forever hinging upon our truss

Spirits calling out may be a plus

Life's mystery is too grand for some to suss

Repeal postmortem prayers but don't dare cuss

For ashes unto ages, from dawn to dusk

Eagle's flustered feathers have all four winds nonplussed

You're expecting answers to tricky questions just because _________ ?

Let's not miss out on real life; good golly gloomy Gus!

Image: Destiny of The Endless from Neil Gaiman's The Sandman series.

2 Bold Responses

Dr. Cheryl Carvajal said...

Good stuff!

I noticed you posted on my Today.com blog, though I haven't written on it in more than a year. If you'd like to talk to me currently, check out my blog on blogspot:

http://creativeartsanonymous.blogspot.com/

I ADORE the picture--really cool!

Dr. Cheryl Carvajal said...

I meant that I adored the first picture... not the second... sorry...

<b>⚕</b>

~≈≋≈~
© 2010-2021 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

* Except on Wall of Worthies
whereon rights are retained by respective authors.